Smoke Beam Detector in open areas is a new technology designed specifically for these environments, enabling early detection and response to save lives and prevent service disruptions.
This system uses a sophisticated algorithm to allocate and compare the intensity of infrared (IR) and ultraviolet (UV) light signals from emitters installed at the perimeter of the environment, including adjoining spaces at different heights. This also reduces installation and maintenance costs due to the use of batteries to power the emitters (optional) with more than five years of life.
Advantages of this system
– Quick and easy installation
– Low maintenance, save time and money
– High tolerance to vibrations, movement of buildings and high air circulation
– Reliable discrimination between real smoke and other typical causes of unwanted alarms, such as dust, steam, birds, insects, forklift trucks, etc…
– Requires only 20 cm (8 inches) of free space
– Three-dimensional coverage
Features offered by this system
– Maximum detection range up to 150 metres (492 feet)
– Status LEDs for fire, fault and correct power supply
– Easy alignment with wide adjustment and viewing angles
– Simple configuration via DIP switches
– Smoke detection based on dual wavelength LED light (Dual Technology)
– Minimum maintenance requirements
– Conventional alarm interface for easy integration of the fire alarm system
– Configurable alarm thresholds
– Wired or battery-powered transmitters
Combined Smoke Beam Detector (Infrared + Ultraviolet) product sheet:
For any questions or clarification about this product and request for prices and references, please contact us.
TASC, S.L is the official reseller of OSID in Spain and Portugal.