TASC, S.L., has supplied the fire detection systems for special risks in the project of the new port in Jorf Lasfar O.C.P. This new factory, mostly restored, is dedicated to the handling and export of sulphur. In particular TASC has supplied the following systems:
- Linear fibre optic fire detection system (DTS) for fire detection on conveyor belts.
- Fire detection system using thermographic cameras in the sulphur warehouse.
- SO2 and H2S gas detection system for conveyor belt area and sulphur store.
- Intrinsically safe pushbuttons and sirens for the entire factory.
- IR3 flame detectors for conveyor belt area.
All supplied equipment is ATEX and FM certified.
Due to the situation created by COVID19 , the commissioning of the more complex systems: DTS and thermographic cameras; will be done remotely with the technical support of TASC.